Dr. D. Kopecký presented lecture for students of Czech University of Life Sciences (2. 9. 2015), about chemical gas sensors based on conducting polymers. Look at his lecture here.
In August 2015 member of NPD team Ing. David Tomeček participated in Summer school of Nanomaterials: Science and Applications in Utrecht. He was trained in both theory and experimental techniques in the field of Nanomaterials.
• Nanomaterials: Science and Applications
• Quantum Dot Structures
• Solar Fuels
• Colloid Science
• Multi-scale Modelling of Complex Materials
• X-Ray and Electron Spectro-Microscopy of Nanomaterials
• Optical Microscopy
• Nanowires and Plasmonics in Solar Cells
• Organic Molecules, Macromolecules and Assemblies
• Photon Physics and Nanomaterials for Solar Cells
• Homogeneous and Heterogeneous Catalysis
• Nanomaterials for Energy Storage and Conversion
ICANM 2015: International Conference & Exhibition on Advanced & Nano Materials was held in Ottawa, Canada, on 10. - 12. August 2015. Our team members Dr. D. Kopecký and J. Kopecká presented here new results about conducting polymers in sensitive layers of chemical gas sensors.
In June 16-17, 2015 workshop for users of PPMS or DynaCool systems was held at University of Amsterodam in Netherlands. Ing. David Tomeček (member of NPD team) took part in this workshop to get further trained in applications of this powerful technique for characterization of nanomaterials.